Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Water Resources Engineer-Utilities
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn, one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” has an opportunity for a Civil EIT or PE to support our growing water/wastewater utilities practice in West Palm Beach, FL!
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of relevant municipal engineering experience including; designing pump stations, pipelines, water/wastewater treatment facilities, and experience performing hydraulic modeling (using programs such as WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, InfoWater, etc.). Responsibilities include managing project tasks, project design and permitting, construction coordination, and coordinating work with other team members.
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT or PE certification, or ability to obtain within one year of employment
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Experience with Construction Administration
- Familiarity with ESRI GIS, AutoCAD, and MS software packages
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Potential/desire to lead a practice and manage clients and a team
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.