Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At LandCare, we’re passionate about creating meaningful environments for our customers and employees. Our teams make it happen with strong communication skills, service-minded work ethic, and most of all, teamwork.
We’re a growing company with a footprint that spans the country
- 4,000 Employees coast to coast
- 50 Locations in 20 states
- 20 Years in business
- $175M in annual sales
With a strong, stable foundation, you can look forward to growth opportunities with us.
Branch Managers at LandCare provide vision and leadership for the branch, and are responsible for all aspects of the business in their local market. Branch Managers build and manage strong teams to ensure we delight our customers and generate consistent business results. The position has ownership of our landscape quality, client service and retention, new business development, safety, and the overall culture of the branch.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Lead a culture focused on service, quality, safety, and the promotion of LandCare’s core values
- Provide vision and direction, ensuring all team members understand the branch’s goals and objectives
- Build strong teams by developing and implementing personal growth plans for branch team members
Client Service and Retention
- Drive customer satisfaction and retention by developing deep relationships with the branch’s top customers
- Coach team members to provide excellent service and communication to all customers
- Ensure the team’s Account Managers and Production Managers are coordinating effectively to deliver quality landscaping and follow-through on customer needs
- Maintain LandCare’s Landscape Quality Audit process in conjunction with Account Managers and Production Managers to identify property maintenance needs and enhancement opportunities
New Business Development
- Develop growth strategy for your market by identifying key customer segments and individual prospects
- Actively prospect for potential clients and pursue new business relationships
- Participate in, organize, and lead networking events to foster relationships with potential and existing customers as both a leader in the industry and a representative of LandCare
- Review and manage branch budget, P&L performance, and overall financial health of the location
- Collaborate with the management team to ensure work bids are accurate and appropriately priced
- Drive performance of LandCare’s four measures of health: safety, customer retention, portfolio growth, and profitability
Besides the great team environment and the ability to work outside, we also have a strong benefits package for our team members:
- Competitive base salary
- Team based profit sharing program
- 401K for all employees with 3.5% company match
- Company-provided vehicle
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off Policy 9 corporate holidays
- Formal training and development program