Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Clerk- Freight
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Who We Are
MAPEI is a world leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives and complementary products for the installation of all types of floor and wall coverings. Some of our products include mortars, grouts, adhesives and concrete admixtures. Our products are sold to residential and commercial contractors, construction companies, retail organizations; like Lowe's and Floor & Decor and more!
To learn more about MAPEI:
Corporate Video: http://www.mapei.com/US-EN/corporate-video.asp
Company Profile: http://www.mapei.com/public/US/menu/MAPEI_Company_Profile_EN.pdf
We are currently looking for an Account Payable Associate - Freight, to join our Accounting team located in Deerfield Beach, FL. In this role you will be responsible for processing payables for the Freight Department, you will review and research invoices and collaborate with our carriers regarding payments.
- Daily processing of all inbound and outbound freight (Carrier) invoices and keypunch into AR Traffic Software.
- Interface with the Transportation Department to address discrepancies and Shipment related inquiries.
- Review and approve freight vendor invoices and prepare summary report to upload into Webgate Software.
- Assist as a backup auditor on freight bills for accuracy and correct invoices as needed.
- Communicate with carriers regarding freight rate, discrepancies, and assist with bill resolution, review account statements to ensure invoices are not overdue.
- Scan and file invoices vouchers in an orderly fashion.
- Three years experience in Accounts Payable.
- High school diploma or the equivalent plus a minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office especially Excel.
What We Offer
MAPEI offers medical coverage options for you and your family. We currently offer two extremely competitive medical plans with minimal monthly employee contributions and very, very low deductibles! We offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate in retirement savings with a company match available, as well as various other company employee centric initiatives.
“At MAPEI our employees are our greatest asset. Our teams provide valuable skills and knowledge that are essential to MAPEI Corporation’s continued growth and future success which is why we honor your efforts and commitment by providing highly competitive compensation packages and one of the most comprehensive employee benefits offering in our Industry. The continued well-being of our employees and their loved ones is of the utmost importance to us.” - President and CEO, MAPEI Americas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities