Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Oasis Outsourcing
Sales - Managers
Overview: The primary emphasis of District Manager is to meet the corporate sales targets and successfully develop and retain productive PECs.
Business Contributions: The major business contributions of the District Manager to Oasis Outsourcing include: achievement of sales targets, driving sales performance through effective management and coaching, and training and development of PECs.
Meet corporate sales targets and strategic goals
- Working with Business Development, Marketing and their RVP, create and manage short and long range sales plans for their markets.
- Ensure each PEC has an up to date metric based sales plan including a clear targeting plan.
- Coach PECs to sell the optimal suite of Oasis product and service offerings across the client base.
- Ensure achievement of client retention targets by identifying problems, jeopardy situations and work to resolve issues with the Regional Service Director and any other party who would have a positive impact on quickly resolving the matter.
- Work in concert with the RSD to ensure the achievement of the overall positive net census goal, obtaining the requisite amount of new clients/AAF and minimizing the number of client terms to insure positive net census growth in line with regional/district targets.
Drive sales performance through active management and coaching of PECs
- Coach and mentor PECs to plan, prioritize and execute against their sales plans.
- Actively track and measure the effectiveness of sales activities and outcomes. Work with PECs to help them understand how to use metrics to improve their performance.
- Foster a collaborative, team-based environment that makes the organization an attractive place for high-performing PECs to work.
- Regularly schedule ride-alongs and one-on-one meetings with PEC’s.
Train and develop PECs to maximize sales and retention
- Actively participate in the hiring, on-boarding, development and retention of PECs.
- Work with training to develop the right training and development plan for each PEC; review progress monthly and test for comprehension.
Interfaces and Interactions:
- DM-Function as a gateway between management and PECs.
- Gather information and resources needed by PECs.
- Remove organizational roadblocks that inhibit PECs from effectively doing their job.
- Work with Sales Enablement, Business Development, Marketing and Regional Service Directors to ensure the quality of the client’s experience with Oasis.
- Inside sales
- Human Resources
- Training & Development
- Potential PEC Candidates and other candidate referral sources
- Potential IPs and other sources of business referrals
Performance is evaluated by:
- Achievement of Corporate Sales goals and targets
- Minimize PEC turnover without sacrificing accountability and results
- Client Retention
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.) The majority of work is performed in an office environment. Attendance at meetings is required. Travel may be required. The noise level is usually moderate. Air quality is good and temperature is controlled.
Below is an inclusive but not exhaustive list of competencies and experience required for effective performance in the role.
- Integrity: Maintains social, ethical, and organizational norms; firmly adheres to codes of conduct and ethical principles
- Coaching/Mentoring: Provides guidance and feedback to help PEC strengthen their knowledge and skills to accomplish a task or solve a problem, which in turn should improve job performance
- Communication: Communicates information to individuals or groups; delivers presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience. Clearly and concisely conveys written information orally or in writing to individuals or groups to ensure that they understand the information and the message. Listens and responds appropriately to others. Recognized by others as a strong communicator and collaborator.
- Interpersonal Skills: Develops and maintains effective relationships with others in order to encourage and support communication, and teamwork. Builds and maintains ongoing, collaborative, working relationships with coworkers to achieve the goals of the work unit.
- Effective in and enjoys coaching and mentoring others through challenging sales situations in complex selling environments.
- Motivated by individual and team success and client satisfaction
- Results orientation, conscientious, organized and dependable
- 5-10 years of sales experience in the PEO industry
- 2-5 years in a PEO sales management position or proven management experience in another context.
- Deep experience managing sales reps through metrics-based, behavior-based, and data-driven approaches
- Experience developing, monitoring and consistently achieving organizational goals
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Administration
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Originally formed in 1996 as a subsidiary of The Wackenhut Corporation, Oasis Outsourcing, is the nation's largest privately held Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) in the nation, providing Human Resources, Employee Benefits, Payroll and Risk Management services on an outsourced basis. With annual revenue close to $9 billion, Oasis Outsourcing is an industry leader. Serving more than 7,500 clients and 250,000 worksite employees throughout the United States, Oasis Outsourcing is a recognized expert in all facets of human resources management. Our principal investors are Stone Point Capital LLC, a private equity firm that manages the Trident Funds and Kelso & Company, a middle market private equity firm.
At Oasis, our greatest asset is truly our people. They represent both our most important responsibility and our greatest opportunity. We are a flexible and entrepreneurial organization offering our employees a competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer contribution, short- and long-term disability plans, employee discounts and much, much more.
What makes Oasis the Employer of Choice?
- Eligible for Health Insurance & 401K Plans 1st of the month following date of hire!
- Competitive Paid Time-Off Benefit
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Programs
- Exceptional Growth Opportunities