PACE Center for Girls, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Reach Care Manager
at PACE Center for Girls, Inc.
Position Overview: Provides case management, intake/assessment, service learning, program services and support to girls and their families enrolled in the Reach Program.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Role models strength-based and gender responsive approaches in order to assist positive change in girls and families.
• Provide support and case management to potential and current program participants.
• Works in partnership with girls and their families to find a common approach to problem solving, crisis counseling and intervention.
• Uses PaceImpacts and grant authorized documentation processes in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Pace policies and regulatory agency/ grant standards.
• Motivate and encourage girls to successfully complete any/all aspects of Reach Program.
• Facilitates psycho-educational groups throughout the week.
• Ability to partner with outside agencies in order to foster positive relationships in regards to referral sources.
• Ensures performance measures are in compliance with agency and grant policies/deliverables.
• Attends service leaning projects, acts as support for these activities and adheres to policies and procedure for this type of event.
• Prepares for and actively participates in bi-weekly team and care review meetings.
• Ensures girls are transported and cared for in a safe environment (including escorting to bus stop).
• Participates in care team meeting with all involved including parents, teachers, outside agencies, etc.
• Provides support and direction for girls participating in the program.
• Accesses confidential participant information through the TERMS and JJIS systems.
• Attend all staff meetings, agency training and community training as assigned by program supervisors.
• Works collaboratively and constructively with colleagues for accomplishing the goals of the center.
• Available in the evenings and weekends.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, Counseling or a related field required.
• Minimum 2 years prior experience, preferred working with at-risk youth
• Knowledge of case management practices and crisis management skills required.
• Experience using personal computers and basic office equipment required.
• Current Florida driver’s license required.
• Master’s degree preferred from a state accredited college or university with a major in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, Counseling or a related field required.
• Knowledge of state and school districts policies; knowledge of laws relating to children and families preferred.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/Creole)