Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Instrument panel build-up consisting of set up, operation, analysis, inspection of complex productions electronic components and systems to ensure compliance with Piper/FAA regulations. Perform a wide variety of electrical/electronic sub-assembly work in the manufacturing of aircraft.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work from and follow process specifications, work orders, travelers, blueprints, schematics, layout and modification sheets, station paperwork, rework/rejection tags, schedules and verbal/written instruction.
- Plan method and sequence of operations to acquire data and set up required electronic data acquisition, test, and measurement equipment and accessories.
- Cut/strip wire, crimp terminals, solder, and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Assemble and attach hardware such as caps, clamps, knobs and switches to assemblies.
- Assemble circuit breaker panel assemblies per serialized aircraft requirements using bus bars, circuit breakers, jumper wires, and related hardware.
- Assemble and wire aircraft control wheel assemblies per serialized requirements.
- Install assembled components such as circuit breakers panels, switches, integrated circuits, harness assemblies, light assemblies, diodes, resistors to build aircraft main instrument panel harness assembly per serialized requirements.
- Diagnose cause of equipment malfunctioning and adjust, repair, or replace faulty components.
- Enter information to update test data base and to maintain records such as electronic parts inventory and manuals for equipment maintenance and calibrations.
- Report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to Supervisor.
- Scrutinize every facet of job and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED), 1 - 3 years of related experience and training / equivalent combination of education and experience.