Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiter - Talent Partner (Remote Role) - Full-Time
at RA Sushi
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Doing Business As
- Benihana National Corp
- Business Unit
- Benihana National Corp.
- Position Type
The recruiter position is responsible for sourcing, selecting, interviewing, and identifying talent as it relates to the company’s needs. Effectively create and manage a great experience for every candidate; from the first contact, through the interview process, ending with positive offer negotiations. Full life cycle recruiting. Partner with HR and Hiring Managers to create go-to-market strategies for attracting and retaining talent. Own the full recruitment lifecycle including evaluation, screening and assisting candidates throughout the interview, offer and onboarding processes. Utilize creative sourcing strategies, consult with HR and hiring managers on best practices, and adhere to recruitment budget.
- Determines recruiting objectives by studying current and anticipate projected job needs and qualifications.
- Ensuring candidate flow; identifying and qualifying sources, including search engines, message boards, organization lists, publications, home pages, colleges and institutes, and job fairs; building personal networks.
- Finds applicants by social media, job board postings, networking; researching, targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates; calling referrals; establishing web browser and Internet access to organization information and job application processes; developing organization web page content; developing rapport with web job-posting site representatives.
- Maintains applicant tracking system (iCims) by entering and updating sourcing, profiling, resume management, matching, tracking, and hiring information. Reporting to track metrics and success.
- Work cross functionally to collaborate with internal customers on positions (HR, Real Estate, Training, Operations, Executive, etc.)
- Manages special projects requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Applicant Tracking Systems
Experience and Education:
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Corporate Recruiter
High School Diploma or GED Required
Superior communication skills, verbal and written.
High level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and internet acumen
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Business Acumen - Employs analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills; plans and efficiently organizes work, appropriately seeks, manages, integrates and interprets data. Able to prioritize work and make sound decisions using available data. Exercises good judgment and is committed to excellence and operational integrity.
Collaboration & Customer Relationships - Understands the value of diverse talents and perspectives and encourages diversity of thought and ideas. Is always professional when dealing with internal and external customers. Works through differences and finds a productive common ground with others to achieve mutually beneficial results. Has a strong sense of customer service.
Functional Expertise - Achieves success through a comprehensive knowledge of industry and business as it relates to position. Applies creative solutions resulting in internal and external customer satisfaction. Demonstrates initiative and is accountable for own actions and decisions.
Communication Skills - Has good verbal and written skills; is effective when communicating with peers and superiors as well as with customers and others outside the company. Expresses opinions and ideas concisely. Encourages two-way communication.
Travel, including overnight stays may be required up to 5% of the time.