Seacoast National Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Officer -Broward County Area
at Seacoast National Bank
Stop Missing Closing Dates, become a Seacoast Bank Mortgage Loan Officer
Headquartered in Stuart FL, Seacoast Bank a ($6.7 billion Institution), is a publicly traded community bank that is over 90 years old with deep roots in our community. Seacoast Bank combines the advantages of a community bank’s local decision-making while offering the same technology services and products of a national financial institution. Seacoast Bank employs highly-qualified and professional individuals who are focused on the customer experience.
We are looking for Mortgage Loan Officers who thrive in a career that offers independence and control. This individual is a self-starter, who has a desire to improve, prefers self-management and thrives in a social setting.
As a Mortgage Loan Officers you represent Seacoast Bank by marketing Seacoast residential products outside the Bank thereby developing referral relationships through realtors, builders, site agents and other outside the Bank referral sources. You proactively solicit business and conduct sales-related activities in Realtor/Builder offices, builder models, etc. Mortgage Loan Officers do not work regular “bank hours” but rather are expected to work irregular work weeks and be “on call” or reasonably available to their referral community and clients throughout the day. This position requires after hours and regular weekend efforts.
Preferred Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree or two year experience in financial services.
- Two year experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer with your own referral network.
- Demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and exercise a high degree of initiative.
- PC Proficiency in Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices as well as Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Proficient in all lending products and maintain an active NMLS registration status.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive commission and incentive plan.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Vacation and Sick time.
- 401K and more.
Please apply by clicking on the Apply Now button.