Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Creative Services Producer
at Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WPEC has an immediate opening for a Creative Services Producer!
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to write, shoot, and edit promos while managing deadlines. At least two years of promotion experience is required, as well as proficiency with Avid, After Effects and Photoshop programs. Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are a must. Basic professional shooting skills and experience in news promotion are a plus.
Responsibilities include producing daily syndicated and news topical promos, image and syndicated promotion, filling traffic logs with promotion inventory, and assisting with station sponsored events.
- Execute as a 360* Producer - being able to produce marketing for all platforms
- Meeting deadlines with News producers and staff, and managing equipment maintenance and usage
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of promotion production, including working with producers, New staff, reporters, and on-air talent
- Work with Creative Services and News management to strategically drive viewership to increase the News and programming ratings.
- Produce TSR (Topical Sweeps Report) promos during ratings periods for all platforms and disciplines
- Produce marketing for image, digital, programming, and public service announcements
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop, a plus
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast production is a must
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!