Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Golf Marshal - Part Time - Streamsong Black Part-Time
The Player Assistant will help our guests maintain their play within four and a half hours while providing excellent communication and guest service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to remember names and faces easily.
- Communicate with the Guest Service, Golf Shop, and Golf Professional staff.
- Time and notate on starter sheets play of groups.
- Must be punctual.
- Ability to sit long periods of time.
- Ability to lift occasionally 30lbs of weight
- Perform other duties assigned by Director of Golf, Head Golf Professionals or First Assistant Professional
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Demonstrates quality interpersonal communication skills. Ability to efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision. Work flexible hours as required including evenings and weekends. Positive attitude, professional manner, and appearance in all situations.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.