Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Account Manager, Patient Handling- Miami, FL in Miami, FL at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Works independently to sell Stryker Medical products to account base in a defined territory. Achieves assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to selling. Focuses on the development of relationships at all levels of the hospital organization, listening to customer needs and providing product solutions and customer service that exceeds their expectations.
1. Responsible for calling on hospital/nursing staff and departmental decision makers, administrators, and surgeons to identify potential sales opportunities.
2. Develops and implements business plans to close identified business.
3. Responsible for keeping the Regional Sales Manager informed of all sales related activity, market trends, and competitor activity within the territory.
4. Participates in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities as requested by Regional Sales Manager.
5. Provides customer base with excellent post-sale follow up (in-service training and product repairs).
6. Pursues new business opportunities, new markets and acquisitions, as necessary.
7. Coordinates efforts with all departments to insure effective integration of sales orders.
8. Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with Stryker specifications.
9. Utilizes proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records.
10. May handle various materials that may include, but are not limited to: durcot fabric, nylon fabric, velcro, zippers, product components comprised of rubber, metals, and coated products.
11. Extensive travel may be required as monthly and annual quota must be maintained.
12. Work hours may vary depending upon the needs of the customers.
13. Contributes to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
14. Focuses on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
15. Committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products, continuously
16. Strives for operational excellence by promoting a team based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs, strives for cost reduction, and commits to on time, complete, and error free shipments.
17. Cooperative work with regional Temperature Management Specialist to grow sales in Treatment business.
18. May support the growth and development of an Associate Territory Manager by investing in employee involvement and development by fostering personal growth, being responsible and accountable, being passionate towards the success of the business and treating all with dignity and respect.searching for ways to enhance performance and meeting all training and documentation criteria.
Must possess excellent communication, and negotiation skills.
Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively.
Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
Basic skills - Time management, project management, inter-personal, reports and budget, stress management, people management, conflict management, customer service, Windows, advanced computer, statistics, financial systems, organization structure, and office equipment.
Functional skills – Marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing experience.
Must have two to four (2-4) years of proven sales experience.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.