Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Timbers Resorts
At Timbers Jupiter, welcoming waterways and natural beauty frame Mediterranean-style homes overlooking the 7,531-yard Audubon-certified Jack Nicklaus Signature course and Trump National Golf Club Jupiter. Located just two short miles from the Atlantic and a few minutes from Palm Beach, this is a place to relax and breathe the sea air. The Private Residence Club includes 21 two-bedroom and 29 four-bedroom freestanding villas and are elegantly furnished with expansive, screened-in, exterior lanais that overlook the course. Every amenity and service is at hand, owners at Timbers Jupiter enjoy the diligent attention of an attentive concierge who will see to every request before and during each visit.
Timbers Jupiter has an immediate opening for a Housekeeper in our Housekeeping Department. We are seeking an energetic, skilled, cost-conscious, team-oriented individual to join our team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all owners, guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Clean rooms with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the owner or guest.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Director.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Timbers Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the club.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating owner/guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Excellent growth potential