Town of Davie Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Utilities Field Technician I
at Town of Davie Florida
- Under general supervision, performs semi-skilled to skilled work in the installation, maintenance and repair of the Town's water distribution and wastewater collection systems. Is responsible for receiving and carrying out work assignments and may serve in a lead worker capacity on assigned jobs. Reports to Utilities Maintenance Supervisor.
- Minimum Training and Experience
Graduation from high school and one (1) to two (2) years of experience in maintaining and repairing water distribution and wastewater collection systems, or closely related work; or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Special Requirements
- Must possess a FDEP Water Distribution license level three (3) or higher from the Florida Department of Environmental Regulation along with a Class "C" license in from Florida approved agency.
- Possession of a valid Class "B" Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with combination vehicle, tanker, and air brake endorsements as issued by the State of Florida.
- Possess a good driving history.
- Supplemental Information
Both internal and external candidates may apply.
Employees Hired Prior to 10/1/2013:
$19.3154 - $28.5546/Hourly
$40,176 - $59,394/Annually
Employees Hired on or After 10/1/2013:
$18.7658 - $28.5543/Hourly
$39,033 - $59,393/Annually