Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TracFone Wireless
TracFone Wireless, Inc. is currently seeking an individual who will work with management to provide Application capabilities and capacity analysis to meet the needs of the business. Maintain a strong working knowledge of both the business needs and the direction of architectural trends in the marketplace. Consults with and advises users on Software System capabilities and capacity based on existing or planned design capabilities.
Act as the hightest-level technical expert on TracFone and industry applications and systems, address problems of multiple application and systems integration. Architect, design and deliver solutions involving products supporting a combination of SOA, micro services, rules driven complex event process, business process orchestration, Big Data and AI. Design multi-channel client architecture and provide differentiated end user experiences by leveraging digital platforms such as smart phones, home assistant and other personal computing devices/application.
- Responsible for Architectural planning, design and deployment efforts.
- Conduct proof of technology and of concept.
- Evaluate business proposals from an architectural perspective including feasibility, practicality technical viability and consistency.
- Troubleshooting problems and working with internal teams and external vendors on optimization of systems (performance, recognition tuning, etc.)
- Define and maintain technology standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- 10 years of experience as a development director or Technical Architect.
- 10 years of software development methodology
- 8 or more years in an object oriented programming and/or design role.
- 4 years’ experience in a call center environment