Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Supervisor 1 (Assembly Supervision 1)
at Triumph Group
- Requisition Number
- # of Positions Remaining
- Position Type
- Full time
- Experience (Years)
- Manufacturing/Production/Operations - All
- Security Clearance Required?
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
The Production Supervisor 1 supervises employees who assembly component parts , subassemblies, or completed units.
- Will use strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills to plans/supervise work of assigned production unit(s) performing functions/skills involved in the support of the Company’s products within established schedules, quality, and cost parameters.
- Prescribes method to be followed by employees performing activities and monitor flow of work to maintain production schedules.
- Reports any deviations from schedule within the factory and review any influences which might have adverse effects on schedule position.
- Maintains effective inventory control.
- Resolves difficulties encountered through coordination and interface with other organizations by modifying methods/procedures to increase efficiency and meet new/changing conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing leadership role preferred or High School Diploma and 8 years of Sheet Metal Mechanic experience, including 2 years in a leadership role, which constitutes a combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge and experience applying World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes and Lean Manufacturing tools
- Preferred Qualifications: Aerospace industry work experience Willing to work any shift. Six Sigma experience Strong understanding of MS Office
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.