Trump Hotel Collection
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food & Beverage Administrative Assistant
at Trump Hotel Collection
Trump National Doral - Miami
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will pay you $16.50 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Effectively assists the Food & Beverage team to execute all Food & Beverage strategies and actions plans designed to achieve budgeted financial objectives and contribute to the success of Trump National Doral - Miami ’s positioning within the competitive set. Maintain and exceed Trump Cornerstones Standards in order to maximize profits and ensure outstanding guest service.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Effectively supports Food & Beverage Managers, and Director of Food & Beverage with all incoming group leads: prepare proposals and contracts, answer phone calls and email requests with managers guidance
- Assist in contracting process for wholesale and corporate segments with managers guidance
- Assists Director of Food & Beverage with weekly/monthly production and activity reports and other projects
- Add all contracts to the shared drive: proactively maintain updated information in the shared drive for the use of the Food & Beverage team.
- Effectively using existing Food & Beverage standards to document all Food & Beverage activities and grow Trump National Doral - Miami ’s database
- Consistently maintains Trump National Doral - Miami ’s operations team informed on upcoming site inspections
- Manages office supplies and check book within budget guidelines
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Contribute in the development of the annual business plan
- Plan and manage Food & Beverage resources according to agreed upon budgets (particularly for travel and hosted events or general entertainment)
- Attend mandatory meetings and contribute to these meetings in a professionally effective manner; regularly communicate with all associates.
- Participate in community public relations for the hotel.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Food & Beverage
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and act as a role model for the Food & Beverage department.
- Regularly research and remain current with Food & Beverage trends.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation
- Keep office clean and organized.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing in order to flawlessly carry out internal and external correspondence
- Ability to respond to basic Food & Beverage requests and issues with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently even under pressure and stressful situations
- Ability to equally nurture positive and motivating relationships with the rest of the Food & Beverage team, and clients through consistent communication
- Excellent professional image and attitude including punctuality
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to balance time and work efficiently on tight deadline: respect of deadlines a must.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects effectively and on a timely basis
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of clients and hotel data at all times
- Proactive attitude to support and enhance the brand with creative ideas
High School graduate or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business or hospitality preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry or in Food & Beverage administration
- Experience with MS Office applications and Outlook required.
- Previous work experience should include working in a high-volume environment.