T.Y. Lin International Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bridge Engineer II
at T.Y. Lin International Group
- Req No.
- Structural Engineering
T.Y. Lin International’s Miami office is seeking one (1) Engineer III (Bridge) to produce design and structural details for bridge projects in accordance with Design Standards. The Engineer must have experience with the design/detailing of precast bridge elements. The Engineer will be responsible for assisting design and plan development tasks and performing structural analysis and design of a variety of structure types.
- Perform engineering calculations and analysis for the design of concrete and steel bridge structures.
- Prepare plans, specifications and estimates in accordance with applicable design codes.
- Develop production work plans, schedules and budgets.
- Conduct independent quality control and quality assurance reviews.
- Ability to plan and schedule engineering work.
- Abiulity to response to Requests for Information (RFIs), Field Design Changes (FDCs), Contract Change Orders (CCOs), etc.
- Other assignments as needed.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s Degree required.
- Florida PE license required.
- At least 6+ years' bridge design experience with emphasis on precast structures.
- Strong technical skills in structural analysis and design of various types of bridge structures.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills are also required.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.