VNA Treasure Coast
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
at VNA Treasure Coast
- US-FL-Vero Beach
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Days
- Monday - Friday
- Work Hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come Join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules available for some positions
- 18 paid days off to start, 6 paid holidays
- up to 90% coverage of health insurance costs
- Onsite, no-cost wellness clinic staffed by a VNA ARNP
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free CEU credits
- Several local and national discounts
The VNA is seeking a full time Marketing & Communications Coordinator to be responsible for community outreach and writing copy—based on interviews with patients, donors, associates, and other key stakeholders—for use in various VNA communication channels. Provide tactical support for all aspects of the VNA’s marketing, corporate communication, and public relations activities. Reports to the Manager of Marketing and Communications, and will work under close supervision. Integrate and demonstrate the core values of the VNA in all aspects of duties. Professionally represent the organization on internal and external VNA and/or community events.
- Coordinate all aspects of VNA participation in health fairs, community events, festivals, e.g., identifying opportunities for participation, promoting VNA participation through various media, serving as agency representative at events, tracking and reporting attendance, etc
- Write copy and gather and/or create photos for use in organization’s communication channels, e.g., print/broadcast advertising, printed and electronic newsletters, blogs, website, social media, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects of the VNA’s speakers’ bureau program, e.g., promoting program, soliciting speaking venues, identifying speakers and providing logistical support, tracking and reporting attendance, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects of VNA press release distribution, e.g., writing releases, shepherding through review and approval process, distributing releases, tracking media placements, and gathering VNA press clippings from local media, etc.
- Assist with coordinating logistics for all VNA paid advertising, e.g., gathers quotes, obtains purchase approval, places advertising, maintains master file of all ads generated, etc.
- Conduct research in support of VNA marketing/strategic communication programs
- Participate in meetings, committees and events as needed
Bachelor degree in Public Relations, English, Communication, Marketing, or closely related field is a plus. Demonstrated experience or technical ability may be substituted for college education degree. Two years’ experience in recent public relation or corporate communication. One year experience in health care, home health, hospice desired.