Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Document Control Manager
at Walsh Group
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Experienced - Full-Time
Archer Western a member of The Walsh Group is currently seeking a Document Control Manager for our Broward County 3C project located in Fort Laurderdale, FL.
Walsh is a rapidly growing, highly diversified construction company, and we constantly seek builders and business people to join our industry-leading team. Walsh employees are "built to succeed" - competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to take risks after careful planning. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
- Challenging, complex projects
- Creative and innovative problem solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
- Flexibility to build what you want, where you want
- Ensure all construction documents are accurate and stored in appropriate systems
- Coordinates the electronic access to One-Drive based engineering drawings and documents for a team of up to 30 Project Leaders.
- Training individuals on staff for expanded proficiency in Bluebeam, including collaboration, RFI
- Ensures project data records are updated daily with all information provided in the course of the business that day
- Performs basic system maintenace and access requests
- Work closely with the project leadership on all aspects of project schedule, document management and delivery
- Take meeting minutes and log appropriately
- Assist in maintaining effective relationships with subs, vendors, architechts and engineers
- Develops strategy that supports necessary document controls
- Maintains daily logs
- Supports the document control team with general administrative responsibilities including data entry, maintaining logs, preparing and maintaining training materials, and maintaining internal process documentation.
- Track submittals, RFIs, change orders, and claims
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 years of experience; construction office experience preferred
- Must be proficient in relevant computer applications including Microsoft Excel and Word and other Office products
- Proficient in Bluebeam, Procore, SharePoint and e-Builder for basic document control functions (training is provided)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must possess a general knowledge of document control procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability / Veteran